Zip-It Week 2 Monday
“Arguing and Complaining”- Part 1
1. What are some of the things you find yourself often complaining about, and to whom do you usually complain?
- Do you find yourself easily getting into arguments? Who or what typically “sets you off”? Do you find it easy to recognize what “buttons to push” in other people? Would you say you have your own “hot buttons”?
- Read Philippians 2:14-15
- What do these verses tell us about complaining and arguing?
- Why are we told to not complain or argue?
- How can we relate this verse to our lives as special needs parents?
- Being the parent of a child with special needs creates unique challenges and situations. We have many opportunities and reasons to want to complain about our situations and some of the things we have to do. What are some ways we can go about minimizing our complaining about people, situations or the things we have to do that may seem unfair? How can we approach these duties with gratitude or thankfulness?