Zip-It Week 1 Thursday
- John Maxwell’s “Elevator Principle” says we can use our words to either lift people up or bring them down. Do you find yourself more often using your words to lift others up or tear them down?
- Think about the things you say to your family members and friends. Are they encouraging and uplifting, or do they tear down?
- Read James 3:9-12. What are some practical ways we can affirm the people God has placed in our life?
- Have you experienced a time when someone took a moment to speak “words of life” over you? What did that do for you?
- Read Proverbs 12:18- How can words bring healing?