Week Three Day Three Book Group Discussion Questions
- Have you had to readjust your view of “what matters” like the Father/Son relationship Jeff discusses in Chapter 8?
- How have you developed new “traditions” with your child in spite of special needs?
- Words matter… Do you find yourself speaking about your child with special needs in front of them?
- Do you become frustrated with your child’s issues or behaviors and speak negative words to your child? This section truly hit home with me.
- Continuing our theme of writing down 3 blessings each day, might you counter your frustration by daily writing down what you like best about your child?
- They say it takes 10 positive remarks to counter every negative remark we make. How might we speak life into our children AND our spouses?
Share your thoughts…