"Surviving Life's Storms" Week 3 (Tuesday)
- When you are in the middle of the storm, do you to tend to want to be around others or alone?
- Why is isolation such an issue in the special needs community? What happens to many families as a result of feeling isolated?
- Read 2 Corinthians 1:3-4. Have you ever had an opportunity to share with someone who is going through a storm that you previously dealt with yourself?
- How were you able to help or comfort this person by sharing your own experience?
- Do you feel like God has uniquely equipped you through your life experiences to bring comfort and counsel to others? In what ways?